Wednesday, June 13, 2012

NEW YORK NEW YORK!



The first time I arrived in New York City, was after a month of cruising around the Greek Islands. The contrast between the two environments was so strong, I was so excited to be in a loud vibrant city, and New York lived up to all the hype, and the city took my heart. I really enjoyed revisiting these memories and playing with the sky-scrappers and the shadows all these buildings create. Thanks for checking my sketches out!
Prints are now available on Etsy! Click Here

2 comments:

Chramesly said...

It's cool to see the breadth of your talent, as these seem quite different to the previous pieces and yet still of a great quality. I really like the feel of them.

Also, now you have put the "Springfield, Springfield!" song in my head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61kHpmenkT8#t=01m26s

Tegan Clancy said...

It is way too easy to get Simpson songs stuck in your head! Love any Simpson reference involving a good squishee.

Thanks for noticing the sketching marker evolution!

Post a Comment