Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Life drawing in 2014!


Sorry I haven't posted any updates lately but that is not because I haven't been creating new art, the opposite, super busy enjoying Chris Oatley's latest class Painting Drama 2. 2014 has started off with a bang and I am practicing daily at improving my drawing skills. Here is the latest life drawing sketches, I have experienced a massive break through in my approach to observing after reading Fractal Methods books. If you can get your hands on one I highly recommend it, I was lucky to purchase it at CTN in LA last year. Here's a link to his site: http://vignalistudio.blogspot.com.au/2013_09_01_archive.html 

2 comments:

Ty Carter said...

Nice work Tegan!

Tegan Clancy said...

Thanks Ty! I'm hoping to build the confidence up to take gouache to life drawing class soon.
Your Epic blog posts have been super inspiring this year, thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment